Assessments of your property will assist in creating a fertilization plan customized to your specific yard. Proper
fertilization is important to ensure the beauty and health of your garden or lawn.
A typical fertilization package
includes the following:
- Season Long Weed Spray free of charge
- Application #1: March 15th – April 15th: Pre-emergent fertilizer which helps green up your yards and eliminates those pesky grassy
- Application #2: April 15th – May 15th: A 2nd application of pre-emergent fertilizer to ensure proper weed control.
- Application #3: May 15th – June 15th: A fertilization application with Merit Grub Control is applied. This application destroys the life cycle of
a grub. Grubs are the larva stage of the beetle.
- Application #4: Sept 1st – Oct 1st: Revitalization fertilizer. This application helps the root system after a long dry summer.
- Application #5: Oct 1st – Nov 15th: Basic strong generic fertilizer. This applications primary function is to place needed nitrogen into the soil
to green up your yard for the Fall and upcoming Spring months.
- Application #6: Nov 15th – Dec 15th: Winterizer is applied to protect the grass through the long tough winter months.
Contact us to transform your landscape into a
beautiful outdoor oasis with our landscape design services.